QVRA and SAS are deeply appreciative of all of the individuals, families, corporations, and organizations that contributed to the first phase of our capital campaign in the 2000s and 2010s. We are also very thankful for the current donors who have contributed to this next phase of the campaign. For the full list of current donors please click here.
Hall of Fame: $100,000+
· Naming rights opportunities; special recognition in the facility pavilion
Wall of Fame: $25,000 to $99,000
· Special recognition on a permanent wall centrally located in the complex
Walk of Fame/Gene Klein Circle: $5,000 to $24,999*
· A paver along the walk of fame with family recognition; option at $10,000 or more to be included in the Gene Klein Circle, the Western PA soccer coaching legend and long-time QVHS boys’ soccer coach.
Foundation Donors: $500 to $4,999
· A brick along the walk of fame with family recognition
Community Donors: Up to $499
· Permanent recognition on QVRA and capital campaign website
*Walk of Fame Donors ($10,000 – $24,999) who contribute to the Leo Moss Memorial Field campaign, please indicate on which designation you would like your donation to be recognize – Walk of Fame or Gene Klein Circle. In addition to being the former head coach of the Pittsburgh Riverhounds S.C., Gene Klein is one of the most accomplished scholastic coaches in Pennsylvania history. Klein won a record six PIAA state championships and more than 500 games coaching the boys’ soccer team at Quaker Valley High School in Leetsdale, Pa., where he taught social studies for 33 years. He is a two-time inductee to the Western Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic League Hall of Fame, both as an individual and as coach of the undefeated 1996 Quakers. He was named National Soccer Coaches Association of America/ Umbro National Coach of the Year in 1997. He also served as Director of Coaching for the PA West state association and as President of the PA Soccer Coaches Association.